- 5-mile Trail Run (ages 10 and up) — Runners begin at 9:30 a.m.
- 3-mile Trail Ramble (ages 10 and up) — Hikers begin at 9:30 a.m.
- 1-mile Trail Run/Hike (ages 6-12) – begins at 10:45 a.m.
- Tot Trot (ages 5 and under) – begins at 10:55 a.m.
- Free Kids Zone featuring climbing wall, crafts, games and more!
- Hospitality Tent for Race Participants
- Event Management by Tuxedo Brothers
- Special rates available for track and cross country teams. For more information call 317-475-9482
- PROCEEDS BENEFIT EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS AT HOLLIDAY PARK!
Registration and T-shirt Pick Up
Pre-race registration and T-shirt pick up will be in the Holliday Park Nature Center on Friday, March 15 from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Race day registration and packet pick up will be in the Holliday Park Nature Center from 8:00-9:15 a.m. Limited to 600–must be postmarked by Friday, March 8th.
You must be pre-registered by 4 p.m. Sunday, March 10, to be guaranteed a shirt and goodie bag. There will be no shirts available on race day.
EVENTS AND SCHEDULE–MARCH 16, 2019
8:00-9:15 a.m……Registration at Holliday Park Nature Center
9:00 a.m…………..Child Care begins (reservations required, children must be at least 2 years old)
9:30 a.m…………..5-mile Trail Run (competitive) & 3-mile Trail Ramble
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m….Kids Fitness Zone and Massage Tent
10:45 a.m…………1-mile Children’s Trail Run/Hike (ages 6-12)
10:55 a.m…………Tot Trot (ages 5 and under)
11:15 a.m…………Award Ceremony and Prize Drawing
Supervision will be provided during race events for children of participating parents. (Prior reservations required – limited to the first 50 children that are signed up)