The Holliday Park Pavilion provides the perfect space for your next gathering! The covered, open-air pavilion provides shaded seating for 50 and is conveniently located near the playground. The pavilion includes three single-stall restrooms that will be available to the public during your rental.
Rentals are by the day, once booked the pavilion is reserved for you from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. Rental fee is $150/day.
- Maximum attendance is 50 people.
- Reservations are by the day (8:00 am-9:00 pm).
- Rental fee is $150/day.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted in the pavilion or on park grounds.
- Reservations for private events only (birthday party, family reunion, etc.). If you are interested in hosting an event that is open to the public, please contact the nature center at 317-327-7180.
- Bounce houses, inflatables or other similar equipment are not permitted.
- Pavilion restrooms are open to the public during rentals. Restrooms are not included in rental and condition cannot be guaranteed.
- Music, sounds or noise from the event cannot disrupt park business and operations. Decisions are made at the discretion of park staff.
- Renter is responsible for the set up, clean up and tear down of the event within the rental time frame.
- Picnic tables may not be removed from pavilion.
- Renter is responsible for returning facility back to the condition in which it was found.
- All trash and debris must be disposed of in the nearest receptacle.
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age and is responsible for any damage to the pavilion and its grounds.
- Renter is responsible for the behavior and actions of any individual using the pavilion during the event.
- Renter must agree to and sign Rental Terms and Agreements during reservation process.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Renter must give a minimum of 14 days notice prior to the scheduled rental to receive a refund minus a $20 cancellation charge. No refund/credit will be given if canceled within 14 days of event. Rentals are rain/shine, no refund/credit will be issued due to inclement weather.
HOW TO RESERVE THE PAVILION:
- CLICK HERE to be directed to our Skedda Reservation System.
- Create or Log in to your Skedda Account.
- Click on your date. Remember, rentals are by the day, so if you see a reservation already in place, that day is not available. Day will be green if available.
- Click the green ‘BOOK’ button at the top of the screen and follow the steps to complete your reservation.
- Your contract will be emailed to you. Print and bring a copy with you on the day of your rental.
- Enjoy your event!