Saturday, October 5, 2019
Rock the Ruins is a family-friendly, one-night music and food festival set against the backdrop of one of the most iconic features on the north side of Indianapolis- The Ruins at Holliday Park.
· 2,000 music and food lovers
· 1 night – 5 bands:
4:30-5:15- Crescent Ulmer
5:35-6:20- Keiana Whatley
6:40-7:25- Louie Louie
Pulse Project Indy will play three 15 minute sets in between acts.
· All local food and drinks from City Barbecue, Byrnes Grilled Pizza, BRICS Ice Cream and Flat 12 Bierwerks
· Tickets are $5 in advance, $7 day of the show. Kids 10 and under and AARP Members are free! (must show membership card to be granted free admission)
· Tickets to the VIP Tent sponsored by First Internet Bank are available for $100 and include reserved parking, seating in the VIP tent and private access to complementary food, beer and wine stations
· Proceeds support environmental education programs at Holliday Park
DR. MICHAEL TURNER
Lisa & Rick Hurst / Lori & Rod Mail / Pete & Lena Ward / Anne & Rod Scheele / Erika & Neal Roach / Mr. and Mrs. Douglas F. Linsmith / Dr. Eric and Mary Claire Potts / David and Lindsey Flaherty / Dorothea & Philip Genetos / Margaret Weeks /