Thanks to all of our participants, sponsors and volunteers for making the 2019 Holliday Park Rock the Ruins a huge success!
The 2020 Rock the Ruins has been canceled due to ongoing health and safety concerns. While we are disappointed, nothing is more important than the safety of our vendors, attendees, and sponsors.
We’ll look forward to seeing everyone next year!
Rock the Ruins is a family-friendly, one-night music and food festival set against the backdrop of one of the most iconic features on the north side of Indianapolis- The Ruins at Holliday Park. The event features all local food and drinks from City Barbecue, Byrnes Grilled Pizza, BRICS Ice Cream and Flat 12 Bierwerks!
4:30-5:15- Crescent Ulmer
5:35-6:20- Keiana Whatley
8:00-8:45- Louie Louie
Pulse Project Indy will play three 15 minute sets in between acts.
· Tickets are $5 in advance, $7 day of the show. Kids 10 and under and AARP Members are free! (must show membership card to be granted free admission)
· Tickets to the VIP Tent sponsored by First Internet Bank are available for $100 and include reserved parking, seating in the VIP tent and private access to complementary food, beer and wine stations
· Proceeds support environmental education programs at Holliday Park
Have tickets for the event? Please remember:
– Limited parking in the park. Overflow parking is at Orchard School, a 10 minute walk from the event entrance
– No outside food/drinks permitted
– No pets allowed
– Chairs/blankets are permitted
– No refunds/credits will be issued if event is canceled due to inclement weather
Pete & Lena Ward / Mr. and Mrs. Douglas F. Linsmith / Scott and Janice Montross / Cathy Cateillier / George and Jane Sweet / Doug and Marla Rubenstein / Anne Scheele / Lisa and Rick Hurst / Philip and Wendy Larman / Emily, Antone and Hayden Najem / Lori and Rod Mail / Anonymous